A very well centered and very fine OG example of the 20c deep rose red special delivery wet printing stamp from the 1922-1927 special delivery issu...View full details
- 1898-1902 Numeral Issue
- 1899 Surcharges
- 1928-1929 Scroll Issue
- 1930-1935 Arch Issue
- 1932-1935 Medallion Issue
- 1937-1942 Mufti Issue
- 1942-1949 War Issue
- 1962-1966 Commemoratives
- 1967-1972 Commemoratives
- 1972-1978 Caricature & Landscape
- 1973-1976 Commemoratives
- 1982-1987 Commemoratives
- 2000 Onwards
- Airmail Special Delivery
- British Royal Family
- Canada Edward VII
- Commercial Aircraft
- Dead paper
- First Nations
- Full sheet
- high Fluorescent
- Historic Flights
- Historic Sites
- Low Fluorescent
- Medium Fluorescent
- Miniature pane
- Official Stamps
- ottawa tagged - 3 mm Op-2
- Ottawa Tagged - 4 mm OP-2
- Plate block
- Prominent Canadians
- Quebec Tercentenary
- Souvenir sheet
- Special delivery
- Top grade
- Topical D-J
- Topical K-O
- Topical P-Z
- VF used
- Winnipeg Tagged
Current Weekly Auction - Closing Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 11:30 pm Atlantic Time
Welcome to our current weekly auction! Every week, we take between 40 and 75 listings from our stock and offer them with no reserve, to the highest bidder. The rules are very simple:
- All bids will now appear as anonymous, due to concerns expressed by bidders. If you wish to review your bids to see which items you are leading on you can do so by going to your account page. There you will be able to see your bids and whether or not you are still in the lead.
- The minimum bid for any item is $1 CDN.
- Bidding is in $1 increments.
- Auto-bids may be placed. Simply enter your maximum and the software will bid automatically for you up to your maximum. Please note that you must select this if you want the auction software to act as your agent, bidding in $1 increments. If you don't select this the software will take your bid as the current bid.
- You will receive confirmation e-mails after your bids have been placed and if you have been overbid.
- You are responsible for honouring all bids made. Please respect the integrity of the auction process and do not place a bid unless you intend to honour it in the event that you are successful.
- Canadian residents will be charged HST or GST as required by their province.
- Unlike e-Bay, Hipstamp or many other online venues this is a true auction in the sense that bidding does not close on an item until 3 minutes after the last bid has been placed. This is done in order to give every interested bidder an opportunity to bid. So, while the target closing time is 11:30pm for all lots, many of these will not close until well after 11:30pm, if they continue to receive bids after 11:27pm.
- After the close of the auction, you will be notified as to which lots you were successful on and will be directed to checkout to complete your purchase.
- You must be logged in to bid. If you do not have an account, you will have the option of creating one on the login page.
- Discount coupons do not apply to auction purchases.
- If you are placing bids in the popcorn bidding period, i.e. after the normal closing time, you should place it as a normal bid, and not as a proxy bid, as it appears that the software does not process proxy bids at this point.
- In addition to point 12 above, please note that the auction program will NOT execute any proxy bids during the popcorn bidding period, regardless of when that bid was placed. In order to bid during this period you MUST bid live using normal bids.
- In the case of ties, the earlier bid always wins. Quite often you may think you are in the lead, when in fact the bid you are seeing is your competing bidder's bid. To check the status of your bids, go to your account. If you have another browser tab open and have your account displayed, you can monitor your bids as the auction progresses.
A well centered and very fine mint NH example of this provisional issue in the carmine shade. On vertical wove paper measuring 0.0035" thick. Thin ...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint OG LH example in the brown shade (deep yellow brown, yellow brown and bright brown shades are shown to the ...View full details
A very fine mint OG HR example of the 2c deep carmine-rose Queen Alexandra and King Edward VII stamp from the 1908 Quebec Tercentenary Issue. Print...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG LH example of the 7c olive bistre King Edward VII stamp from the 1903-1911 issue of the same name. Printed on...View full details
A very fine mint NH example of the 8c deep steel blue King George V stamp from the 1930-1935 Arch Issue. Vertical wove paper with coarse vertical m...View full details
Canada #151 (SG#277) 3c Deep Carmine Red King George V 1928 Scroll Issue Paper With No Mesh VF-75 NH
A very fine mint NH example of the 3c deep carmine-red King George V stamp from the 1928-1929 Scroll Issue. Vertical wove paper showing no visible...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG example of the 20c pale carmine red harvesting wheat stamp from the 1928-1929 Scroll Issue. Vertical wove pa...View full details
A very fine mint NH single of the 8c reddish orange King Geoorge V bas-relief stamp from the 1932-35 Medallion Issue. Vertical wove paper with no...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint NH example of the 12c grey black Old Quebec Citadel stamp from the 1930-1935 Arch Issue, with jumbo margins. Ver...View full details
A very fine mint NH example of the 20c deep bright Indian red Harvesting Wheat stamp from the 1930-1935 Arch Issue. Vertical wove paper with no vis...View full details
A very fine mint NH single of the 13c deep dull reddish violet Old Quebec Citadel stamp from the 1932-35 Medallion Issue. Vertical wove paper with ...View full details
A perfectly centered and pristine mint LH example of the 12c slate Quebec Bridge stamp from the 1928-1929 Scroll Issue. Vertical wove paper showin...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG example of the 50c Steel blue Grand Pre stamp from the 1930-1935 Arch Issue. Vertical wove paper with fine ve...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint OG example of the $1 deep grey olive Mt. Edith Cavell stamp from the 1930-1935 Arch Issue. Vertical wove pa...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint OG pair of the 3c carmine-red (carmine in Unitrade) die 1 wet printing Admiral coil from the 1911-1928 Admi...View full details
A very fine mint NH (tiny spot of gum disturbance at the base of the Bluenose) example of the 50c deep blue Bluenose schooner stamp from the 1928-1...View full details
A very fine NH example of the 17c deep blue Airmail Special Delivery stamp from the 1942-49 War Issue in an upper left (UL) cutting guideline plate...View full details
A very well centered and very fine NH example of the 16c deep blue Airmail Special Delivery stamp from the 1942-49 War Issue in a plate 1 lower rig...View full details
A very well centered and post office fresh NH example of this value. Clear white gum and soft vertical wove paper, from the first printings made in...View full details
A well centered and fresh LH example of this high value definitive issue from 1938. Horizontal wove paper with no distinct mesh and cream gum. Unit...View full details